For your convenience, we have provided answers to a number of questions that we have found to be the most common.
Are there any gluten-free options on your menu?
- There are items that can be served without gluten (usually the vegetable stir-fry dishes) but please always ask us and let us know of any dietary requests or restrictions prior to ordering!
What is the difference between Chicken Soo Gai and Chicken Gai Din?
- Chicken Soo Gai – Breaded chicken breast, deep fried, sliced, and then covered in our homemade gravy.
- Chicken Gai Din – Sliced white chicken meat, along with mixed vegetables, stir-fried in our very own wok.
Can we substitute combination plate item(s)?
- Depends on the item you’re substituting and the substitution. Please note: There may be additional charges.
Is there M.S.G. in your food?
- Generally, yes. However if you do not want any, please specify beforehand. There are a few items that already contain M.S.G. though, some examples include: Egg Rolls, Spring Rolls, Fried Rice, Ginger Chicken / Ginger Beef, Gravy.. Please let us know of any dietary requests or restrictions prior to ordering!
Am I able to order Add-ons on its own?
- Sorry but the add-ons are specifically made as additions to the combination plates only. Please note: There is a max limit of two add-ons per plate; exceeding this limit will have additional charges.
What kind of meat is in the Egg rolls/Spring rolls?
- The meat that is in the Egg Rolls / Spring Rolls is pork. We also have the option of Veggie Spring Rolls.
Do you accept credit card / debit card payments?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Debit cards. We however do not accept American Express. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Do you deliver?
- We currently do not. We have the options of Take Out (pick up only) & Dine In.
Can we get half orders?
- No, sorry we do not make half orders.
*We will add more as they come